Sunday, 1 January 2017

NYC // #3 My Favourite "Hidden" Part



To round up my NYC posts I wanted to share with you one of my favourite parts of the city: The High Line. It seems that this area isn't talked about as much as other attractions, because it is hidden away as a raised route, which used to be a railway line, that runs through the city and provides you with such an incredible viewing experience!


I love how it is full of lots of plants and greenery, and the views and glimpses of the city streets are amazing- I definitely recommend taking this walk.



However, one of the main features I love is the frequent displays of artwork throughout the route giving it a quirky and modern creative vibe.




Let me know in the comments what you thought of my New York photos series? And, where would you like to visit most in NYC? 


xx




12 comments:

  1. They have made me want to go to New York City so badly! It's definitely on my bucket list of things to do in my lifetime! x

    Victoria | VictoriaaHelenn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah yes it was on my bucket list for SO long, you need to go! x

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post :) xo
    - www.Youthofthesun.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing these have made me want to go to New York even more! I definitely need to start saving to go! Which part of New York is The High Line in?

    Amy x
    amyjaynesthoughts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is such an amazing trip- I need to go back! The High Line is an old railway line so it runs through most of the city I think! x

      Delete
  4. These are absolutely gorgeous, I am in love with your blog! I just wanna jet set to the city right now!
    Hannah x

    https://abitofspring.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you my lovely <3 that sounds perfect! I am desperate to go back asap x

      Delete
  5. I've never visited New York, but I would love to and these spots sound great with amazing views! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes NYC is incredible :) thank you for your lovely comment x

      Delete
  6. I love all those massive signs! You'll never see anything like that here in the UK!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married or 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatSapp +2347059715465

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe