Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Just Dreamers.


This is just a little post to share with you a few bits and pieces I have been loving recently. I have also tried to improve my photography and set-up of my blog a tiny bit, so let me know what you think! 

I love Urban Outfitters A LOT. and here are a few finds I have had recently which I am absolutely in love with:


Jewellery tray/small plate- I found this gem on sale in the Camden High Street store a few weeks ago on sale for around £5 which I though was such a good price, I couldn't resist! It would look perfect in lots of places because it is monochrome so it is very versatile. I also love the hand-drawn look of it, I guess you could call it a very "me" piece. 
I keep this on my bedside table for jewellery, hair bits and even as a drinks coaster! I couldn't find a link online but keep your eyes peeled for it in the sale if you go to a store anytime soon.


By the way...the bracelets are from Topshop- aren't they so pretty and dainty?!


Finally from Urban Outfitters I got a makeup bag. And no surprise at all...it's MONOCHROME!
I  bought this for £14 which may seem a little pricey for a makeup bag but I can tell that it is really well made and will last me a long time, the simplistic pattern also means I wont "outgrow it" quickly if you know what I mean!
It is also a really good size which is perfect for a makeup-lover like me. I like having this out on display in my room on my bedside table because it really goes with the theme of my room too!



A bit of a random post really...but let me know your thoughts?
And what finds have you been loving recently?



xx




7 comments:

  1. I love that tray! Urban outfitters sell such good stuff but their clothes are so pricey :( Xx
    allthingsleahx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely and I know right <3 x

      Delete
  2. The photos in this post are lovely and that tray is so cute!

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe