Sunday, 5 April 2015

HAPPY EASTER!


HAPPY EASTER to anyone reading this, I hope you are having a lovely day whatever you have planned!

Above is a collage I made basically summarising my Easter this year:
My day has mainly been spent chilling at home with my family, which I love. It's a traditional Sunday I guess you could say which included a lazy morning, followed by a roast dinner and then watching TV all in the front room whilst munching on our Easter goodies!

I also did some baking as it is one thing that makes me really really happy. I made some simple shortbreads and decorated them with some cute mini Easter eggs, they were so yummy if I say so myself!




What did you get up to this Easter?


xx

13 comments:

  1. The shortbreads looks delicious. I love baking too but I haven't baked for far too long.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and same, I don't bake enough! x

      Delete
  2. Oooh those little shortbreads look adorable and I love Montezuma dark chocolate - their chocolate buttons are the best, so chunky! I cooked myself a little roast dinner with a poussin (baby chicken), was totally scrummy and then just mooched about watching YouTube and planning blog posts. That's what Sunday's are for!

    She's So Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! and ahh sounds so perfect! xx

      Delete
  3. These look amazing - I love shortbread! x

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au
    stop by if you like? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! me too :) I will check it out now x

      Delete
  4. My Easter has been very similar! You cant go wrong with Lindt chocolate!

    www.elliebradeley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Easter has been very similar! You cant go wrong with Lindt chocolate!

    www.elliebradeley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw cool! and I completely agree, Lindt is delicious...x

      Delete
  6. I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award tag! You're mentioned on my post here: http://fashionaale.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html It's a great way to get your blog noticed! Once you've answered the questions, let me know as I'd love to read your answers! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! I will check that out now! xx

      Delete

Subscribe