Sunday, 8 March 2015

My Favourite Minis

So, I'm one of those girls who tries to cram in as much stuff in my handbag as possible and most of it turns out to be unnecessary! What can I say?...I like to be prepared!

But recently I have managed to save a bit of space in my bag by carrying minis around with me instead of full sized products. Minis are also a great way to try out more expensive products before splurging on things you might not like! Sometimes mini products can be quite disappointing compared to the real thing but these are my favourites that I have discovered:


Benefit Full Glam Ahead Trio includes:

-High Beam Highlighter
I quite like this highlighter to brighten my face or give more of a dewy look. The mini size is actually perfect for me as a little goes a long way so I would never get through a regular size bottle!

-Stay Don't Stray Primer
This is not the most amazing eye primer I have ever tried but it works well nonetheless. It is so cute and tiny so is perfect for travelling.

-Badgal Lash Mascara
This is one of my favourite ever mascaras so I love having it in a mini version so I can reapply it on the go! I first tried this product as a mini as I couldn't justify the full size price if I wasn't sure if I would even like it!

 I got this set from Boots for only £9.50 which I personally think is such an amazing price for Benefit products that are such good quality. 



Real Techniques Mini Brush Trio includes:

-Mini foundation brush (pink)
Regardless of the name, I like to use this to touch up my powder or blush on the go because I think the shape of it works really well.

-Mini shading brush (purple)
This brush is perfect for reapplying eyeshadow and fixing any smudging of eye makeup in a rush.

-Mini face brush (orange)
I mainly use this if I want to put on a bit more concealer or foundation throughout the day beause it works well to blend these sort of products in to my existing makeup.

I love how it comes in a little pouch too because it makes it so easy to carry around and means I don't have to carry around a huge makeup bag or risk spilling makeup all over my bag!

I am a HUGE fan of Real Techniques brushes and I love how this set combines a few classics. Even though the full size brushes are easier in normal situations, these minis are definitely the same stunning quality so are perfect to carry around with me in my handbag.

You can get this set at Boots too for £9.99, again I think it is such a good price for such amazing brushes!


Have you been impressed by any minis recently? Let me know your recommendations 

xx



7 comments:

  1. nice! great sets :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a makeup person (mostly because I'm terrible at applying it!) but I love anything miny! Most of my bags are stuffed with mini vaselines, mini lotions, even mini deodorants!

    Alyssa The Runner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh really like this post - minis are such a good idea, especially when the full size benefit products are out of my price range:')

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! I have wanted to try high beam for ages but can't bring my self to get the full size ... Defiantly going to get the mini xx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe