Wednesday, 4 March 2015

M O N O C H R O M E

As you can probably tell from the name of my blog, I love all things monochrome. I just love how simple and clean it looks, and a lot of my outfits are mainly monochrome because I find it so easy to style.

Recently I went to a Photography gallery and it seemed like a perfect backdrop for a few outfit snaps! A bit of a random post really but I had a lovely time wandering around this beautiful gallery and I wanted to make it into a blog post somehow...


Jumper- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Topshop
Bag- Topshop
(oh..did I mention? I love topshop...)
Coat- New Look
Necklace- River Island


Let me know what colours appear in your wardrobe the most?

xx






10 comments:

  1. I’m in love with your blog! I like your photos and style of writing! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou so much! I will check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  2. Love that necklace and yes Topshop is amazing. I too am leaning towards monochromes lately. Great post.

    LEJA

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour of your jumper! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have such similar blog names, I'm also a lover of monochrome and your outfit suits you really well :) I've been wanting a coin necklace for the longest time now
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please check out my blog and give me your opinion I have just started out. Tks xxxx I love your hair
    http://hannahnatalia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe