Sunday, 18 January 2015

Thinking Out Loud

Yesterday I was wandering around town and I saw so many beautiful houses, I couldn't resist taking some arty outfit photos in front of them!


I love weekends, who doesn't? I think having a really busy week at school or work really makes you appreciate the break. Where I live, there are so many gorgeous places close by  to spend just walking around. Yesterday, I did just that. I went out for breakfast and spent the day window shopping in tiny little independent shops and cafes. Also, we saw our first glimpse of snow! But as you can see from the photos, it didn't settle very well. Let me know if you have snow where you live?

This an example of a typical-me outfit. You can guarantee that if you saw me walking around at this time of year, I would be wearing at least one of these clothing items.

Bag- New Look
Scarf- New Look
Coat- Mango
Boots- H&M


What is your most loved clothing item at the moment?

xx

14 comments:

  1. Your outfit makes me long for the colder season, where I live its currenly summer and the heat hates me... We have no snow here so it doesn't get too cold during winter which I personally like, but I'd love to experience snow someday.

    x, Vivi Lien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I cant believe you have never experienced snow! thankyou for your lovely comment xx

      Delete
  2. Love your scarf! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that scarf! It really brings the whole outfit together.
    ~Sophia
    http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this whole outfit, you look great! Especially like the bag, currently looking for a trendy backpack :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ootd-brick-lane.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I love my backpack so much xx

      Delete
  5. Great blog post !!! had a great read !!

    love your blog !!


    would love to see you over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day

    Jade
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great style! I love your shoes and scarf

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe