Wednesday, 21 January 2015

The Naked Palette.

So, I finally got my hands on an Urban Decay Naked Palette!



I have been looking at buying a Naked Palette for ages but I could never justify the price, however now that I own one I would happily pay it for such a lovely product. I got mine for Christmas this year and I have honestly not gone a day without using it in my makeup routine since! I think it is such a perfect basics palette for everyday use but can also be used to create a gorgeous, goldish smoky eye for more formal events.

I am definitely not a makeup artist, but I love experimenting with the different shades to create different looks. My everyday look for school uses Virgin all over the lid and Sin blended in the crease, so I keep it very neutral and simple. However, on weekends I love building up a slightly more dramatic look with colours such as Buck, Smog or Toasted.

The palette itself is in such lovely packaging and comes with an amazing double-ended brush and primer samples,

I love the gorgeous warm tones in this palette because I really think it compliments my blue eyes and pale complexion, that is why I chose the original Naked Palette over the 2 and 3.



Let me know if you have tried any of the Naked Palettes, and what are your favourite shades?

xx

4 comments:

  1. That NAKED palette looks gorgeous// Never have I seen a palette where every color is perfect
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seriously is! thank you for your lovely comment!xx

      Delete
  2. gorgeous palette- I recently purchased the naked 2 palette and love it but I'm looking into buying this one too x
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, and aw I might buy the naked 2 as well! xx

      Delete

Subscribe