Saturday, 3 January 2015

Hello 2015.


Happy New Year! 
2014 was an okay year for me but I am determined to make 2015 even better. I don't like to set myself official New Years Resolutions because I always end up breaking them, instead I prefer to constantly set myself goals that are more realistic. The current goals I have set from 2014 are to:

> take as many photos as I can
> choose healthier options
> say 'yes' to more
and to...
> worry and stress less

I am going to continue with these goals because this year I want to be generally happier and healthier (cheesy...I know) ,I also want to document this year in the form of a scrapbook because I think it will be such a special memory when it is finished and it will encourage me to take more photos etc. I got inspired for this idea from Lily Pebbles. I love Lily's blog and youtube channel and she recently posted a video about her 2014 scrapbook and it has really inspired me!

Finally I also really hope that in 2015 my blog will really grow and improve, because I only recently started blogging and I love it so much already!

If you have any, what are your goals for this year?
xx

2 comments:

Subscribe