Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Face to face

Just a quick post today to let you know the foundation I recently discovered that I absolutely LOVE.




When it comes to foundations, I really struggle to find the perfect match for my skin tone and that also has a good coverage and finish. I had heard a lot of good things about this foundation from other bloggers, I had even heard it being compared to the Armani Luminous Foundation! So I had to try it out. The main other thing that drew me to this product was the range of shades available, because I have quite a pale complexion which means finding the perfect match for my skin tone is almost impossible! The shade I wear is C1 ROSE IVORY.

I would say it is medium coverage but can be easily built up, so I find it perfect for an everyday foundation. I love the glowing, healthy looking finish it leaves too. I also find it lasts really well as I wear it all day at school, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I like to apply it with a real techniques stippling brush because it works really well with the product in my opinion, and I also powder over the top too to give it even more long lasting power! 

At only £9.99 it is such a great, affordable foundation for people who want the quality of a high-end product but can't afford the price tag! 


Let me know if you have tried this foundation, and what do you think?
OR which foundations do you recommend?

 xx


(p.s. sorry about the chipped nail polish!)








8 comments:

  1. I've never tried this foundation before, but i've seen it quite a few times so i'll have to pick it up next time!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This foundation looks and sounds fab! I've never tried a Loreal foundation, i'll have to pick one up!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I'm sure you will love it! Xx

      Delete
  3. I'm dying to try this I have heard so much about it! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I felt! I bet you will love it!xx

      Delete
  4. Great blog post :)

    Lovely blog :)

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ <-- new post about skin care would love to know your thoughts

    have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe