Wednesday, 10 December 2014

The Perfect Winter Lip

Okay, I know I am about a year late on purchasing this lipstick but Black Cherry from Revlon is such a lovely lipstick for this time of year! I am not a big lipstick person usually but I really wanted a dark berry colour to wear as it is approaching Christmas. I had heard so much about this lipstick last winter so when I saw it in Boots the other day I just had to get my hands on it!



It is such a beautiful deep-berry colour and I feel like it would suit a lot of skin tones. I would love to try out some more wintery lipsticks, which ones do you recommend?


 xx

8 comments:

  1. looks lovely!! I've heard wonderful things about Revlon's lipsticks so I guess I'll have to buy one! haha! Nice blog btw! :) x


    www.rawrbows.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you should! and thank you so much <3 xx

      Delete
  2. It looks like such a lovely shade, definitely perfect for this time of year!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful color! Perfect for winter.
    ~Sophia
    Plaid Is My Favourite Colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that colour! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe