Wednesday, 3 December 2014

My Favourite Brushes

When it comes to doing my make-up I love using brushes to help blend everything out and make it look as seamless as possible, I find it the quickest way too! Real techniques is my favourite brand of brushes that I have tried because they give such professional results at such an affordable price.

Recently a collection of brushes called 'Nic's Picks' has been released and I LOVE THEM. The metallic design is so beautiful and all of the brushes are such good quality, the set includes:

  • duo-fiber face brush
  • cheek brush (set exclusive)
  • angled shadow brush (set exclusive)
  • base shadow brush
  • eyeliner brush (set exclusive)


These brushes would make such a lovely Christmas present for any make-up lover!

Let me know which brushes do you recommend? I would love to try out some others!

xx

6 comments:

  1. hi there

    amazing blog post... You have a lovely blog post here :)

    would love to see you over on my blog

    http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 I will check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  2. I'm asking for makeup brushes this year for christmas, i might get these they look fab!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you definitely should, they are lovely! xx

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of these brushes before but they sound lovely!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are! I would really recommend you check them out! <3 xx

      Delete

Subscribe