Sunday, 19 October 2014

My First Ever Blog Post: My 3 Autumn Staples

So, Autumn is officially over and so I thought I would share with you a few staple clothing pieces I have been reaching for this past season!



In autumn, basics were my go to clothing items paired with a bold autumnal staple piece.








I think its fair to say that I LOVED AUTUMN. I was so excited about all the autumn trends and prints! So, here were my top 3 Autumn Staples:

Bag- Topshop

I particularly love the collection of prints on this bag, and the darker autumnal colours are perfect for this time of year. It is a good size and I can tell I will get a LOT more use out of it.

Leather Jacket- New Look

I think a leather jacket can be dressed down or can dress up an outfit. I love how versatile an item like this is and because it is black,it will go with so many outfits.


Checked Shirt- New Look

I feel a checked shirt is a necessity in my wardrobe because it works so well in every season. It is light enough for summery days yet it can be layered in autumn/winter. I bought mine in a few sizes bigger than my usual size so it is not too fitted and is more casual. 


What were your autumn staples?


xx










14 comments:

  1. Love your bag! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you<3 your blog is really lovely btw :) xx

      Delete
  2. thank you for the LOVELY comment on my blog, you're too kind! I could say the same about yours! Perfect! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all- thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  3. congrats on starting a blog! I love your outfit, and the bag is adorable:)
    Ariana // Thoughts Through a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all awesome! Loving the shirt and bag! Happy first blog post hun :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it's your first post and you already have such an awesome post up! I definitely will be returning back to this blog for sure! I really love the bag, the pattern is so pretty. :)

    Colorful Closets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thank you so much, I really appreciate it! Your blog is lovely too x

      Delete
  6. I really really really dig your hair like that. I love sporting the half bun look, but you rock it. Awww. I love it. So cute. *doesn't get over it even after ranting about it for a bit*

    www.thejuiceboxqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much! <3 and yeah I love wearing my hair like this actually xx

      Delete

Subscribe