Sunday, 18 December 2016

Rose Gold Nails //




I always seem to be drawn to anything and everything metallic, so when choosing a shade to paint my nails of course this Kiko Rose Gold polish caught my eye. It is a gorgeous colour for all year round, but I think it is especially fitting for this festive season!





These photos are with only one coat as I wanted to show how effective only one coat is if you're in a rush, or just impatient like me, and it lasts ages without chipping! I always find myself admiring my nails and I receive lots of compliments with this on my nails!



Some of you may remember that I showed this in my Spain Collective Haul post a while ago, and I have been loving it ever since! If you don't remember it is the Rose Gold Power Pro Nail Laquer- Kiko Cosmetics and I would definitely recommend it both for the stunning colour and incredible formula.


Let me know: what are your favourite nail shades for this festive season?


xx

8 comments:

  1. I love that color so much! Rose gold is seriously one of my favorite colors ever... so elegant. Anyways, beautiful nails, lady! I'm so glad they didn't chip even with one coat, that's pretty great. I'll have to try that out. I love painting my nails, but I can certainly get impatient at times, so using only one coat is music to my ears. :)
    Julia || Julia in Bluhm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a lovely comment to read <3 isn't rose gold so gorgeous ahh i love it! I'm all for one coat nail polishes too x

      Delete
  2. Love colour! Such a Christmas!
    xx Karolina
    http://ezerskyte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be perfect from fall to winter! Rose gold is such a gorgeous color, it adds nice subtle color to the look!
    xx

    Kaylee 🎅ㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, how much does it cost?
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married or 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatSapp +2347059715465

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe