Sunday, 20 November 2016

NYC // #1 City Streets



So...I'm back to blogging! I took a break for a little while to enjoy my time in New York City and also catch up on the huge load of schoolwork that I had been drowning in (A Levels...yikes!). I didn't want to be even more stressed and just putting up posts for the sake of it, but I am back now with this post of a small glimpse in to one part of my trip to NYC (there is more to come!). 

I had the most incredible time that I will definitely have to book a trip back there one day! I love the city life so much, it was such an amazing atmosphere, so I hope I can capture that in these photos:









Have you ever been to New York City? If so, what did you think?



More photos of different parts of New York are coming in next weeks post, so keep your eyes peeled for that!  



xx








7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip, NY is definitely a place on my bucket list! Love the photos too :)

    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah its always been on my bucket list too - it was incredible! thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. Very nice !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/11/the-yellow-vintage-car-van.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are incredible... so jealous!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My names is Cathy i want to testify about the great spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i have been married or 5 years now we don't have a child and the doctor told us i can't give birth because my womb have been damaged due to wrong drugs prescription this got me so worried and my husband was not happy so he decided to get married to another girl and divorce me i was so sad i told my friend about it she told me about a powerful spell caster she gave me his email address well i never believe in it that much though i just decided to give him a try and he told me it will take 24hrs to get my husband back to me and i will get pregnant i doubted him the 3rd day my husband came back to me and was crying he said he didn't want the divorce anymore 3 weeks after the doctor confirmed that i was pregnant he can also help you Email him at ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.com WhatSapp +2347059715465

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe