Sunday, 12 April 2015

Somebody That I Used To Know | OOTD


Outfit posts are one of my favourite to create and read so I thought I would share with you one of my favourite outfits recently. Even though it is officially spring now, I can't resist wearing monochrome outfits! I love the weather at the moment where I live because it is gradually getting warmer and it is so sunny and bright everywhere, it makes everything much happier! I recently made a HUGE Topshop order and I am obsessed with this spring cropped top from Topshop, I have worn it so much!


Top- Topshop
Jacket- Mango
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Topshop
Socks- Topshop
Necklace- Orelia (post coming soon)



Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! What are you looking forward to most this Spring?


xx













10 comments:

  1. That top is so nice and I just love the details that you have on the socks. Great outfit.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your boots and top. xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is lovely, love your style!

    www.frunkkawaii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with your coat, it's amazing as well as your boots!
    Dalal x monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe