Sunday, 19 April 2015

My Favourite Necklace: Orelia Jewellery



I would definitely say I am quite picky when it comes to necklaces because I don't like anything to heavy, fiddly or in the way. But, I recently discovered Orelia and I adore all of their little dainty pieces! I actually bought this necklace from a local boutique shop that stocked Orelia jewellery but you can buy it online too on their website.


I love the beautiful, tiny, blue gem because it is so simple yet so elegant and goes with so many outfits- I have honestly worn this necklace nearly every day since I bought it! It is made so well too, I can tell it is going to be a staple jewellery piece for me for quite a while...


It was also packaged so beautifully with a quote which I thought was such a lovely touch.


I really want to get some more pieces from Orelia soon, let me know if you have got anything from this brand? Or what do you think?



xx








20 comments:

  1. Such a pretty necklace :) I love Orelia jewellery and have a few pieces myself xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the cute dainty necklace. I love simple jewelry as well, I'm currently obsessed with earrings but I'd love some simple necklaces like this one. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and goes well with the top.
    My love for dainty necklaces is a little dimmed by my little daughters consistent pulling and ripping on them...

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I've had Orelia jewellery before and its just so lovely. Great post xx
    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a beautiful necklace.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This necklace it so beautiful, I love dainty necklaces like that :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/04/inspire-people.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so gorgeous and elegant. I love it! :)

    Navellina

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how simple this piece is. It's quite a dainty but very attractive to the eye. And the color is gorgeous.
    Pop on over | Rachael Styles Me

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so simple and so pretty !
    Love it.
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe