Sunday, 26 April 2015

Liebster Award

Recently I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Fashionale -thank you for choosing me! I have seen this tag drifting about lots of different blogs, and I have always been keen to try it out for myself, so here goes...





There are different variations for the rules of this tag but these are the ones I have found:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions. 

11 random facts about me:

1) I am 15 years old
2) Pizza and cereal are my favourite food.
3) My main hobbies are photography, blogging and baking!
4) I want to travel the world as much as possible
5) I don't know what job I want when I am older
6) My favourite place to be is the beach
7) I am obsessed with the series Gossip Girl
8) My favourite colours are white, silver and blue
9) Nearly my whole wardrobe is from Topshop...oops!
10) I am quite a perfectionist
11) I own WAY too many nail polishes

My 11 Questions to answer:

1) What is your favourite Magazine?

My favourite magazine was Company, but I heard that they have stopped making it now? I'm not sure but I can't find it in any shops! Apart from that I love Teen Vogue.

2) If you were stuck on a Desert Island what luxury item could you not live without?

Probably my phone, then I could ring someone to come rescue me!



3) If you could meet anyone dead or alive, who would it be?

I'm not sure actually, maybe someone like Ed Sheeran, because I really love his music, he is so inspirational and just seems like such a nice person!

4) Why did you start Blogging?

Because I loved the idea of it and I had read so many other blogs that inspired me.



5) What food do you hate?

Fish...ew! I can't stand it!


6) What was your worst subject at school?

PE...I'm definitely not a sporty type!



7) What is your most viewed post?

My 3 Autumn Staples


8) What do you have in your bag right now?

Too much! But I always make sure I have my phone, keys, purse, lip balms, sunglasses...(What's in my bag post coming soon!)

9) What is your goal in life?

As cheesy as it sounds, my ultimate goal is just to be really healthy and happy within myself :)


10) Where is your ultimate holiday destination?

I REALLY want to visit New York soon, but I also would love to travel the world.


11) Whats your travel essential?

My camera, I couldn't go travelling without taking loads of pictures for memories!


I nominate:

11) Emmys Blog

Please could you help me let these bloggers know they have been nominated! I apologise if they have already been nominated/ done this tag.


My 11 Questions for you:

1) What is one beauty product you couldn't live without?
2) Do you prefer wearing your hair up or down?
3) If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be?
4) What is your favourite pizza topping?
5) Story behind your blog name?
6) Which celebrity is your fashion icon?
7) Which blog post are you most proud of? Why?
8) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
9) If you could design a lipstick what shade would you pick? What would you call it?
10) What do you do when you are down to cheer yourself up?
11) Which is your favourite restaurant?

Good luck!



xx

4 comments:

  1. loved reading this!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination! It is so crazy how similar we are, practically all the facts matched up! x

    www.heyitshannaah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem at all! and wow that's so cool! xx

      Delete

Subscribe