Saturday, 14 March 2015

10 Things That Make Me Happy


Sorry for the lack of posts recently, I have been so busy with other things (I will explain all in an upcoming post!) that I haven't had time to sit down and write a blog post.

So, this is just a quick post to let you know what things have been making me smile recently 

1. Long Walks to clear my head
2. Chai Lattes
3. Going out for Breakfast
4. Baking and decorating cupcakes (yum...)
5. LUSH baths 
6. Printing out photos and putting them up in my room
7. Spending a long time doing my makeup nicely
8. Pizza (obviously...)
9. Drawing, drawing and more drawing
10. Discovering new etsy shops

Let me know what 10 things make you happy because I would love to know!

xx

10 comments:

  1. 5 & 7 are literally the key to my happiness, I'd love to go out for breakfast, can't believe I've never been! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw breakfast out is so lovely, you should definitely go!xx

      Delete
  2. Lush baths make everything better!

    Such a lovely post idea xx

    lotsofloveliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous post, brightened up my day! I haven't been out to breakfast in SO LONG yet I love doing it when I can, and number 4 and 7 are so so true for me!
    Hope you've had a great Thursday,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    Do pop over to my blog, if you fancy of course, and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou for your lovely comment, I will check out your blog now <3 x

      Delete
  4. What a sweet little list,I adore drawing too. xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou and aw yes it's so relaxing!xx

      Delete
  5. Such a cute post, 3,7, 9 and 10 I can most definitely relate to.. reminds me to set aside some time for drawing soon :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you <3 and yes I try to make sure I fit it in whenever I can xx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe