Sunday, 22 February 2015

SOAP AND GLORY: THICK AND FAST MASCARA


Mascara is that makeup item that every girl has. It helps so much to brighten and define your eyes, that is why I always make sure I have a good mascara on hand. If I am going out and I cant be bothered to apply a full face of makeup, I always like to pop on a bit of mascara to make me look more...well...awake!


I have blonde eyelashes so sometimes it can be hard to find mascaras that look a little bit natural. I have tried a few brown mascaras in the past but never found one that was that great. But I was surprised to find that the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara worked so well for me because it is really easy to control the amount of product applied. For example, in the photo above I am only wearing one light coat of it but it has already made so much difference! This product can be built up so much more with more layers to create a more thick, bold look.

Also, how could I talk about this product and not comment on the beautiful gold packaging?! I love it so much and I don't know about you but when products look pretty it makes me want to use them more!

I bought mine from Boots for around £10 which I think is such a good price for a product that works so well and doesn't dry out very quickly, so I highly recommend this product for anyone in need of a new mascara!


If you have tried this mascara let me know what you think? Or What mascara do you recommend?


xx










22 comments:

  1. Have been wanting this mascara for ages, it looks great! Love this post :)
    Feel free to check out our latest Fashion Week post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/london-fashion-week-aw15-ootd-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id reccomend lancomes million lashes its like wearing fake eyelashes! Lovely post! xx

    BLOG: KRISTEN LEO
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you I will have to check that out!<3 xx

      Delete
  3. This mascara looks lovely, I may have to get :) Your eyes are so pretty x

    http://ambershabits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thankyou so much, you should get it ;) xx

      Delete
  4. It sounds good,I use Benefit. xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the packaging and the mascara does look very natural on you! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And thankyou that is what I was going for :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love this! By the way your eye colour is amazing haha x

    touchofcrimson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mascara looks great on you! I personally LOVE Mary Kay's mascara, works the best for me, def suggest it!

    http://kelliemiyoko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely and thanks for the recommendation I will have to check that out! xx

      Delete
  8. It looks great on you! I tried the original thick and fast in the pink and black packaging and I wasn't a massive fan! I'm loving Maybelline's colossal in the blue tube atm! xx
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 and ah yes that one looks so good! xx

      Delete
  9. Always loved the soap and glory mascaras, some of my faves! great post :) xxxx
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks pretty good actually...I've been dying to try the "better than sex" mascara from too faced though :)
    -----

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw same! I've heard so many good things about it! Let me know if you try it <3 xx

      Delete
  11. I myself love a thick full lash look, but this looks so natural and lovely on you :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it can be built up for a much thicker effect :) x

      Delete

Subscribe