Sunday, 11 January 2015

The Sunday Post.

Sundays for me are those days spent in over-sized tees, leggings, cosy socks, hair scraped back, no make up...anyone else relate?


Here are some things that I try to do most Sundays to relax and prepare myself for the week ahead:

1. Go for a Walk

Walking my dog really calms me and clears my head, it also is a really good form of exercise too. I love spending time with my dog, so going for a dog walk is the perfect way to begin my Sunday.

2. Drink Hot Drinks

Especially at this time of year, there is nothing more comforting than a warm cup of tea or hot chocolate. It honestly depends on what drink I am feeling that day but I almost always have a hot drink to warm me up and make me feel really good on the inside.

3. Watch Movies

I don't get much time during the week to watch TV or movies, so I find Sundays are the perfect time to snuggle up with a blanket and go on Netflix. I have particularly been loving Pretty Little Liars recently, whilst I am typing this I am laid on my bed watching it (I think its fair to say I'm a bit obsessed!). Let me know if you have any movie or TV recommendations? as I would love to know!

4. Do some Baking

Baking is one of my absolute favourite things to do! Surprisingly, I find it very relaxing. I got a lot of new recipe books for Christmas so I love just flicking through them and deciding which yummy treat to make! Today, Hazelnut and Chocolate Cupcakes sound good to me!

5. Have a Bath

Finally, I like to end my Sunday with a relaxing bath. I've never really been a bath person but recently I have grown to enjoy baths much more. I think this is down to LUSH's Christmas selection which I have a lot of left over from Christmas- I just love all the scents they brought out! And sitting in a bath surrounded by candles seems like the perfect end to my day.


What sort of things do you like to do on a Sunday?
xx




10 comments:

  1. This sounds like the perfect Sunday to me, I love baking and having chilled days with no make up! :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, have a great week!!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little blog post !!

    Had a great read !!

    Love your blog <3

    Check out my new post if you like http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see you over there !!

    Jade

    Have a great day

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i will check out your blog now! xx

      Delete
  4. I totally agree with all of these, Sundays are for relaxation!
    ~Sophia
    Plaid Is My Favourite Colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely post, so nice to read... makes me so excited for Sunday tomorrow! Check out my blog if you're up for a read :) http://daydreamsbydaisy.blogspot.co.uk

    Daisy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou so much<3 I will check out your blog right now!xx

      Delete

Subscribe