Sunday, 25 January 2015

The January Blues

So January is finally coming to an end. January was a very slow month for everyone after all of the busyness and excitement of Christmas, this was the month of getting back into normality. Now as much as I do not appreciate having to wake up again at crazy hours for school when it is sill dark and cold outside *shudder*, I have been trying to be as positive as possible. Because, as cheesy as it may sound, January is a month for new beginnings.

This month I have also been trying LOADS of new products that I got for Christmas, so I thought I'd share with you some of my favourites. It just so happens that 3 of them fit the pun perfectly of 'The January Blues'.


 Perfume: Marc Jacobs-Daisy Dream

This is my all time favourite perfume. It has a light, fresh, fruity and floral scent and it is just so gorgeous. The bottle also is so stunning, it is my perfect perfume bottle because it combines all my favourite colours, I would definitely recommend it to anyone, particularly teenagers and young adults.

Nail Polish: Barry M Gelly-Huckleberry

As I have said in a previous post, I love the Barry M Gelly Nail Polishes. This particular shade is the perfect wintery baby blue, that I feel would suit a lot of different skin tones. The consistency and finish is so lovely too that only one or two coats is needed.


Primer:Benefit-POREfessional

I wear this primer every single day under my makeup because it gives a beautiful finish and long lasting stay. I have really sensitive skin so I have to be careful what I put on my face, but this primer does not irritate it at all! Although it is a bit pricey, a little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the money in my opinion.



What have you been loving this January?


xx

14 comments:

  1. Love the perfume! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too and I will check out your blog now! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the perfume bottle! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great blog post... had a lovely read

    i love your blog <3

    new post --> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see a comment

    have a nice day

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard a lot of great things about Marc Jacobs perfume. I really like this post. Great job.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite perfume is Daisy but I'd love to try Daisy Dream :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post ! your pictures are so pretty and so is your blog :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try Marc Jacobs Dot perfume as I've been madly in love with it for a year now but never actually bought it oops
    Dalal xx monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe