Wednesday, 17 December 2014

'Tis the Season

So Christmas is officially 8 days away (what?!) and what is Christmas without a classic Christmas jumper?! As much as I love shops like topshop, I can never justify spending £40 on a jumper that I will only wear for a couple of weeks in a year, so this year I was hunting for a good, cheaper alternative. I found Primark and New Look had a really good selection this year, but this is the one I chose:
I love this jumper a lot as it is SO cozy and comfy to wear. Also, the pattern on it makes it acceptable to wear in the wintery months around Christmas too! The baby blue colour is honestly one of my favourite colours so it is the perfect Christmas jumper for me!

If you have a Christmas jumper this year, which one do you have? I would love to hear about all of them!

xx


9 comments:

  1. I saw someone at my sixth form wearing this one, I absolutely adore it!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou <3 yes it is honestly my favourite jumper now! xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute jumper! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. aah that jumper is adorable!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! I don't have a Christmas jumper, I just have plain, solid colored ones, but I think I'll buy a discounted one after the holidays.
    ~Sophia
    Plaid Is My Favourite Colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too! And yes that sounds like such a good plan! xx

      Delete

Subscribe