Monday, 1 December 2014

Hello December.


So it is finally December, the month everyone has been looking forward to all year! Christmas is just around the corner and I am so excited! I love all the decorations and festive colours around at the moment it just makes everywhere so much more beautiful and have a really happy atmosphere.

The pictures above are from a couple of weeks ago in Covent Garden in London- look how pretty it looks! London is probably one of my favourite places, so this season I am going to try and go there as much as I can! I think it is SO important to try to do things that make us happy as much as possible, and for me some of those things is seeing Christmas lights and going to London.

What things make you happy?

Hope you all have a really happy and lovely December!


xx

2 comments:

  1. That all looks so pretty! I definitely love walking about the city and seeing all the Christmas decor hanging about!

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe