Tuesday, 25 November 2014

The Tartan Scarf.

This is an outfit I wore a few days ago, It's such a go-to outfit for me this season because it is girly but casual, and layers can be added to make it really cozy too!







 Last winter I searched everywhere for the perfect tartan scarf but I couldn't find one anywhere! So, when I spotted some a few weeks ago in New Look I knew it was meant to be! More and more high street shops are selling these style scarves so there is so many to choose from at such a great price. I love tartan but I have never been adventurous enough to wear it much before, but I think scarves like this are a great way to introduce a bold pattern into your outfits and make an otherwise plain outfit more interesting.

How do you like to style Tartan?


Scarf- New Look
Dress- H and M
Boots- Topshop
Jacket- New Look


xx



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, I love the contrast of the tartan against all the black!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, that means a lot! I do too! xx

      Delete
  2. love the scarf & you styled it nicely!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! Love the tartan and boots. :)

    Colorful Closets

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit and have been searching for one of these dresses for ages, it looks lovely!
    Gemma x
    notyouraveragestyleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow thankyou <3 yes I love this dress so much, I wear it all the time xx

      Delete

Subscribe